The Texas State Building & Construction Trades Council is made of three types of organizations:
- District Councils & State Associations
- The Councils and State Associations are made up all the local unions within the respective union trade.
- Local Building Trades Councils
- The Local Building Trades Councils procure work in their respective regions.
- Local Unions
- The local unions are grassroots face of the building trades. These are the members that actually execute the work being done throughout the state.
Click on the headlines above for the local and regional contact information for each sector of the Texas State Building & Construction Trades Council.